Saturday 17 March 2018

Hanging On - By Zac




It all happened so quickly! One minute he was standing on the platform, the next he was hurtling through the air, hanging on for dear life I attempted to shout “STOP THE TRAIN!” to the conductor but it was no use the train was speeding into the distance as it goes faster and faster like a engine slowly powering up by second and preparing to zoom off.

The train was about to leave as I try to catch up and repeatedly shout the same thing over and over and over, but I can’t believe nobody has seen him trying to hang on for the entire time! I was then losing my breath to sprint. I was panting with my hands on my thighs while I bend my back down a bit gasping for air. There has to be another way to stop the train and I must think fast.

I then spot another train that was about to take off, I had the perfect but most risky idea come into my mind which is ride the train like how my Son did yeah.. I didn’t have a ticket to get into it so I had to do it. I then held onto the train as it sped up until then a guard noticed me and shouted “HEY!” at me so I panicked and I tried climbing onto the roof of the train.

I saw the guard talk on his radio and I turned the other way whilst on the train then about 10 minutes later a helicopter was above me chasing the train It must be after me so I tried climbing across the train and into a safe spot. The train was catching up to the other one with my son on it hopefully I can get him and get home safely, I see the other train with my Son still hanging on so I attempted to get onto the roof of the train but then the helicopter was shining a bring light on me which almost made me fall off.

The train were both close to each other so I got ready to jump over and land on the other train I said to myself “3, 2, 1 AND GO!” as I soar over to the other side almost falling down which then I attempted to get to my son and grab him. I see my son almost letting go so I grabbed him and pulled him up and now we have to get off this train and fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment